Friday, October 6, 2006

Due to circumstances beyond my control.......

Hello. This is Angela, Sarah's mum. You may know me from the comments page where I sometimes post as G. I have been entrusted with the blog today because Sarah cannot access the internet due to bloody Tiscali. We have been hypothesising wildly about the cause of the no.718 error that keeps flashing on her screen when she attempts to go online and reached the conclusion that "it's something to do with the network". But of course we don't really understand what that means. Sarah told me over the phone what I had to say but she let me choose a pretty, pretty picture all by myself. I hope you like it.
Sarah hopes to be back tomorrow but if she's not I know her username and password now and I will make the blog mine. Mine. Mine I tell you. All mine!!!

No comments: